Are you interested in sharing your fly fishing stories, fly patterns, fishing photos, and any fishing tips, tricks, hacks, and advice with our readers?
Well, we provide you with a chance to establish yourself as an authority in the fishing niche or showcase your biggest recent catch to a global audience by publishing your work on our fishing blog. We are always looking for content contributors with high quality and valuable content that our readers will appreciate.
If you have been following our posts then you know what kind of articles we publish. You also know that we have a fast-publishing pace to keep up with the needs of our readers.
We publish a new piece of valuable content every few days. In as much as we have lots of ideas to write about, we cannot do it on our own. This is why we ask our readers to also contribute to the blog.
So, if you’re willing, you can share your knowledge, skills, experience, ideas, and creativity by sending us your unique articles.
Topics You Can Write About
You can write about any topic related to fishing. While we value professionalism in published content, we love originality a lot more.
You don’t need to be a professional writer to submit your work to us. If you can write an article in good English preferably in a conversational tone, then you’re good to go.
Your article can be on any fishing-related topic including the following:
- Bass fishing, fly fishing, and all kinds of fishing tips and tricks
- Fishing products and equipment
- Fishing how-to articles
- Big catch stories and experiences
- Fishing gear recommendations, comparisons, and reviews
- Any other topic that has to do with fishing
We have certain requirements for the content we publish on our blog as stated below:
- Your article should be a minimum of 800 words but we aim for 1,500 to 2,000 words
- The article’s content should be well-researched or contain true content. We reject any article we find to have inaccurate or false information.
- It must be 100% unique plagiarism-free content
- It shouldn’t be published anywhere on the web
- We allow one link only pointing back to your website
- The article must be grammatically correct
If you’re comfortable with our submission guidelines, you can send us your article pitch and ideas or submit your guest posting request through our email address or via the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.